2022 Pinot Gris
The grapes were hand harvested and whole bunch pressed. 90% of the fruit was fermented in stainless steel tank while the other 10% was fermented in 2-year-old French oak barrels.
Pronounced aromas of white peach, pear, and mandarin with a hint of white grapefruit. The palate is fresh with crunchy green apple, honeydew melon, and lemon zest. A mouth-watering wine with a lingering finish.
Pair with summer salad, beer battered fish, grilled snapper.
2002 cases produced.
Enjoy now or within the next 3 years.
Gold - 2023 National Wine Awards of Canada
90 points. The wine begins with aromas of pear and white peach, leading to flavours of crisp green apple and citrus. Bright acidity gives the wine a lingering and refreshing finish. ~ John Schreiner on Wine